Information and Guidelines for Beloved Truth Online Bible Studies
Beloved Truth Online Bible Studies is a non-profit and independently funded organization that seeks to engage people with God’s Word via the internet. Most of our online Bible studies meet in LIVE Online Classrooms throughout the week. We also utilize a variety of online venues for Online Bible Studies in our striving to “entrust God’s Word to faithful men and woman who will be able to teach others also”.
Beloved Truth Online Bible Study Leaders are volunteers who are experienced, thoroughly vetted and agree with BT’s Faith and Mission Statements. They go through an Application and Online Training Process. Also, they meet requirements as defined by the BT Leadership Team.
Beloved Truth Facebook Groups are an extension of Beloved Truth Online Bible Studies. The goal of our Facebook Community is to reach people and encourage them to study God’s Word for themselves. We manage a wide variety of Facebook Groups, but every Beloved Truth Facebook Group will have at its core the above stated goal.
Beloved Truth Facebook Group Leaders must agree with our Faith and Mission Statements and meet volunteer requirements as defined by the BT Leadership Team.
- Please treat your fellow Facebook Group members with dignity, respect and Christian love
- There will be NO cursing within our groups or any statement that the Group Administrators deem inappropriate
- Please think before you post! This is Facebook, one of the biggest sites on the internet, what goes up can never really come down. Please respect the privacy of others
- When you share attachments in our Facebook Groups please make sure that your settings are on ‘public’ or no-one will be able to see your attachment
- Please do not upload any material that has a copyright
- Our Facebook Group Administrators are not professional Counselors and we take no responsibility for advice shared in our groups by the aforesaid or the members of any group
- Beloved Truth Online Bible Studies may not hold to all its group member’s personal Biblical stances or beliefs…our desire is for people to study the Bible and discover the truths for themselves. Please read Beloved Truth’s Statement of Faith to view our organizations beliefs
- Beloved Truth Online Bible Studies is a non-profit, independently funded ministry and we ask that you do not advertise your business in any of our Facebook Groups
- If an individual starts a discussion that all other members disagree with it may, at the discretion of the Facebook Group Administrators, be considered trolling. Trolls will be removed from the group.
The definition of trolling is:
“to make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them”
- If someone mentions you by name please respond directly to that person on the same post. If the comment is inflammatory please report it to the group administrators at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a member personally attacks another member with words that are harmful, threatening or not in-line with our mutual respect policy, that member will be removed from the group at the discretion of the Facebook Group Administrators
- Do not post graphic or disturbing photos, videos and other media in our Facebook Groups. If you are not sure about the content that you want to post, email Beloved Truth Online Bible Studies at email@example.com
- The Facebook Group Administrators are entitled to deny entry to any member they choose. They are also allowed to remove members that don’t comply with the group guidelines
Thank you for reading and adhering to our above Facebook Guidelines. We count it a privilege and honor to serve you.